Burn Notice And CSI: NY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Crossover RP Site Between Burn Notice And CSI: NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 81 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:38 am
Latest topics
» Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone
Mallas "Frank" Franklin I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 8:22 am by Sam Axe

» New Look 2014
Mallas "Frank" Franklin I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:53 am by Sam Axe

» Darren O'Rourke
Mallas "Frank" Franklin I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:52 am by Sam Axe

» So…what's up?
Mallas "Frank" Franklin I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:19 am by Detective Mac Taylor

» Don't Judge a book by the cover
Mallas "Frank" Franklin I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:49 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» The new one in town
Mallas "Frank" Franklin I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:45 pm by Mallas Franklin

» That sinking feeling
Mallas "Frank" Franklin I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:08 pm by Mallas Franklin

» Mallas Franklin
Mallas "Frank" Franklin I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 2:33 am by Michael Westen

» New ideas?
Mallas "Frank" Franklin I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 2:30 am by Michael Westen

Mallas "Frank" Franklin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mallas Franklin

Mallas Franklin

Mallas "Frank" Franklin Empty
PostSubject: Mallas "Frank" Franklin   Mallas "Frank" Franklin I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 7:10 pm

Character Name: Mallas Franklin
Character Face: Eric Mabius
Job: Used to be an MI6 agent before quitting and having to set up his own little private investigation unit, and now his usual cover is being a demolition expert.

Bio:

Mallas was ten when he lost both his parents, heading out to the streets for the reason that he did not want another family. However, he started to get noticed. Which he did not want and like at all, so he snuck into isolated houses, finding scraps around garbage bins, occasionally money. But when he reached the age of fifteen, he ran into a drug gang, local to the area of London, getting himself severely injured. He would not go to a hospital, even when his best friend had pleaded for him to go. Mallas then kept his head low, doing small jobs for his friends and soon, attempted to join the MI6 at the age of 21.

They accepted him for his street-smart and ability to detect certain frequencies that others could not detect. However, a few years later, his branch of MI6 disbanded and he was chased out of London and dumped into New York. Mallas had earned enough money at this point to keep himself moving from hotel to motel to any place that he could find but did refrain from begging, although at times he had to swap places to avoid detection from his old colleague, who hated him for an unknown reason.

Soon, he found a packet of explosives, his liking for large explosions increased and he set up an private investigation unit to keep himself in check, calling himself the 'demolition' expert. He has already caused many isolated buildings in which some of his interrogations have taken place, to have crumbled after his meetings when he wasn't satisfied with the result.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Rodes
Sam's Girl
Sam's Girl
Kaitlin Rodes

PostSubject: Re: Mallas "Frank" Franklin   Mallas "Frank" Franklin I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 5:17 pm

Hey! I'm obviously slacking a bit here, but... anyways, welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mallas Franklin

Mallas Franklin

PostSubject: Re: Mallas "Frank" Franklin   Mallas "Frank" Franklin I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:30 am

Thanks ! Do you know whether Sam's been on? And is the site usually active or…?
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Rodes
Sam's Girl
Sam's Girl
Kaitlin Rodes

PostSubject: Re: Mallas "Frank" Franklin   Mallas "Frank" Franklin I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 5:00 pm

To be entirely honest with you, we sometimes are active and sometimes we aren't. It's like spurts, kind of... And no, I don't know the last time Sam's checked in to do too much here, but I'll see if I can't get in touch with him to get him back here to set you up. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: Mallas "Frank" Franklin   Mallas "Frank" Franklin I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:19 pm

Hey guys sorry I've been so busy running ops with Mike and company. Anywho, I heard someone was looking for me?
Back to top Go down
Mallas Franklin

Mallas Franklin

PostSubject: Re: Mallas "Frank" Franklin   Mallas "Frank" Franklin I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:55 am

Yeah, hey Sam. Nice to finally meet you, heard all about you and...Westen since coming from London to Miami. What ops are you running?
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: Mallas "Frank" Franklin   Mallas "Frank" Franklin I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:45 am

We run all types of ops. Undercover missions, to blowing up buildings with C4, rescue missions, tracking down drug cartels, stealing cars, u name it, we do it. I have to ask, because I'm a curious person, but how did u happen to come across this forum?
Back to top Go down
Mallas Franklin

Mallas Franklin

PostSubject: Re: Mallas "Frank" Franklin   Mallas "Frank" Franklin I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:03 pm

Big fan of burn notice and typed in on to google 'Burn notice RPs'
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: Mallas "Frank" Franklin   Mallas "Frank" Franklin I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 7:40 pm

Well I'm very happy to have u on board here. And looking forward to rp'ing together. Welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
Michael Westen
Admin
Admin
Michael Westen

PostSubject: Re: Mallas "Frank" Franklin   Mallas "Frank" Franklin I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:26 pm

Hello there Mallas. Welcome to the forum.
Back to top Go down
Mallas Franklin

Mallas Franklin

PostSubject: Re: Mallas "Frank" Franklin   Mallas "Frank" Franklin I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:28 pm

Thanks mate. Nice banner! How's it been?0
Back to top Go down
Michael Westen
Admin
Admin
Michael Westen

PostSubject: Re: Mallas "Frank" Franklin   Mallas "Frank" Franklin I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:32 pm

Thanks partner. I heard u needed my help and Sam paged me to come along so I did. I've been good, how've u been?
Back to top Go down
Mallas Franklin

Mallas Franklin

PostSubject: Re: Mallas "Frank" Franklin   Mallas "Frank" Franklin I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:35 pm

Been good. Under lots of pressure to bring down Eliza's organisation...tried under over as a bicycle salesman before? Tough work...
Back to top Go down
Michael Westen
Admin
Admin
Michael Westen

PostSubject: Re: Mallas "Frank" Franklin   Mallas "Frank" Franklin I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:37 pm

Trust me, I know how u feel. My team and I have been undercover more times than I can count. It's stressful
Back to top Go down
Mallas Franklin

Mallas Franklin

PostSubject: Re: Mallas "Frank" Franklin   Mallas "Frank" Franklin I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:47 pm

Bought some food and some yoghurt for the security gaurds but it seems they didnt fall for my genorousity. heh Heh heh.
Back to top Go down
Michael Westen
Admin
Admin
Michael Westen

PostSubject: Re: Mallas "Frank" Franklin   Mallas "Frank" Franklin I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:48 pm

We'll see what I can have my team do to help u out
Back to top Go down
Mallas Franklin

Mallas Franklin

PostSubject: Re: Mallas "Frank" Franklin   Mallas "Frank" Franklin I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:50 pm

Thanks. Need cash? I mean I got some...but I could return the favour some other way if you want?
Back to top Go down
Michael Westen
Admin
Admin
Michael Westen

PostSubject: Re: Mallas "Frank" Franklin   Mallas "Frank" Franklin I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:52 pm

No please, keep your cash in your possession. It's dangerous anyway to borrow cash from people. Trust me, I've tried that and my cover was blown. I got burned because of it
Back to top Go down
Mallas Franklin

Mallas Franklin

PostSubject: Re: Mallas "Frank" Franklin   Mallas "Frank" Franklin I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 6:41 pm

Oh right. <Just on a side note, as we're five hours different on time, I will be in just that I can't keep staying up to reply at 12 am my time...however, on weekends I am way more active. So if I am not on when you are, I've been on but am sleeping Smile >
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: Mallas "Frank" Franklin   Mallas "Frank" Franklin I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:23 pm

I know. It's gonna be a challenge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mallas "Frank" Franklin   Mallas "Frank" Franklin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mallas "Frank" Franklin
Page 1 of 1