Burn Notice And CSI: NY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Crossover RP Site Between Burn Notice And CSI: NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 81 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:38 am
Latest topics
» Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone
The new one in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 8:22 am by Sam Axe

» New Look 2014
The new one in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:53 am by Sam Axe

» Darren O'Rourke
The new one in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:52 am by Sam Axe

» So…what's up?
The new one in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:19 am by Detective Mac Taylor

» Don't Judge a book by the cover
The new one in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:49 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» The new one in town
The new one in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:45 pm by Mallas Franklin

» That sinking feeling
The new one in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:08 pm by Mallas Franklin

» Mallas Franklin
The new one in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 2:33 am by Michael Westen

» New ideas?
The new one in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 2:30 am by Michael Westen

The new one in town

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mallas Franklin

Mallas Franklin

The new one in town - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new one in town   The new one in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:46 pm

Mallas nodded his thanks, taking the gun and placing it in the back pocket underneath his jacket. The police walked over, glanced shaking his head and quickly dismissing it, walking past.

"Nice to meet you Sam…Michael…Jesse." He said, grinning, lowering his hood. "Excuse me, i don't really call people by their first names…it was just how I worked but I guess I could get used to it."

Eliza was storming over, she could see through his measly disguise. Mallas gulped. But he stood his ground.

"You little..! I don't deserve this. Bailey will come upon you, he's my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" Mallas nearly choked on the word. It was a blatant lie, she probably scared away most of her previous boyfriends. "This was about you breaking into my room…you took something."

"Clever boy. Don't bother asking me about--"

"Oh have I introduced you to some of my friends? Chuck meet Eliza Critcher, vice versa." Mallas gave her a wry smile.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
NYPD's Finest
NYPD's Finest
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: The new one in town   The new one in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 12:59 pm

((Just popping in))

Mac walked around the streets when he saw a large explosion. Everything went around him in slow motion and he was then staring at a crime scene, he was just visiting Miami, looking for some of his friends. Sam and Mike Westen and to also take a small vacation. But no. There had to be some sort of trouble that had happened. It wasn't an amateur who had done this, it was a pretty good explosion.

"Sam? Michael?"

He whipped his head around to see them standing there and a raging woman stampeding towards them. Mac got up and walked over to stand a few meters away from them, waiting to see what the woman would say.

"I will be seeing you very soon, idiot!" The woman walked away, unpleased emotion washing across her delicate features.

"Who was that?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: The new one in town   The new one in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:28 pm

Sam noticed Mac was in town. He walked up to him and gave him a handshake, but not making it too obvious. "Mac, I didn't know u were in Miami. What brings u here?" he asked. Mac sighed. "I heard u guys were in trouble. And I've also been watching the man over there, Mallas Franklin. He's been acting all jittery and such, so I ran a background on him to see if he has a record. He's clean. No criminal past." he said.
Back to top Go down
Mallas Franklin

Mallas Franklin

PostSubject: Re: The new one in town   The new one in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:24 pm

"Of course. I count on it." Mallas said, watching the disappearing form of Eliza fade into the crowd. He turned to face Michael and smiled, pulling up the hoodie. He had seen Sam walk over to somebody else, which made him uncomfortable.

"Right, anyone up for that bar over there? Or would you like to stay over at my place for the night?" Mallas almost stopped, he thought to himself that he was insane, inviting people that he had only just met a few hours ago to his hotel room.
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: The new one in town   The new one in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:35 pm

Sam nodded. "That's what Mike said. A few hours ago I was sitting at that seat over there drinking my usual mojito and I noticed our pal over there saying something to someone he must've known or so I think. He hands me a paper with his phone number and a fake name. Douglas Smith. I had Mike run the name, fake, but the number was real. When Mike called him, he said he needed to meet us here. We're not sure what for. I'll catch up with u later, Mac, he keeps looking over here, I don't want him to get the wrong idea." he said. Mac nodded. "U call me if u need me, I'll be in town for a few days." he said quietly.

Sam quietly returned to where his friends were, and Mallas was looking at him suspiciously. "I know what you're thinking, Franklin, but it's not what u think ok? That's a friend of mine from the NYPD, he's a CSI, his name is Mac Taylor." he said.
Back to top Go down
Mallas Franklin

Mallas Franklin

PostSubject: Re: The new one in town   The new one in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:04 pm

"That's fine, Sam." Mallas said, nodding. "I'm sure you want to know why I asked you out here. You see that building over there, the one that's all black and blue? That was Eliza's flat…"

He lowered his voice slightly, not wanting anyone else to hear him speak about what he actually did and that he was the one in charge of the explosion. "I caused the explosion. She's a bloody shark,mate."
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: The new one in town   The new one in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 3:22 pm

Sam sighed, scratching the back of his head, not knowing what to make of Mallas' confession of causing the explosion. "Well damn, Mallas. Can u tell us why u burned that building down? Or is that top secret? And how can we be of help to u? What we do is illegal, no way we're getting away with whatever it is that u need us to do. CIA is hot on our tails, they have been for a long time ever since Mike murdered the man who ordered a hit on his younger brother Nate." he said.

Michael heard what Sam said and turned around to join the conversation between him and Mallas. "His name was Tom Card. He was the leader, he ordered Tyler Gray to murder my brother. We found him in Panama, apparently he was there to target me, he wanted me murdered. I couldn't let that happen. We stole a plane and flew it back here to Miami. The next day Gray met with Card, all hell broke loose, Card finally admitted that he ordered a hit on my brother, so I took the necessary steps and put a bulletin in between his head. Now Riley is still after me. And my friends." he said.
Back to top Go down
Mallas Franklin

Mallas Franklin

PostSubject: Re: The new one in town   The new one in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 4:21 pm

"CIA, huh? Well, I understand that. MI6's been on mine for a while but I managed to get something out of it...Top secret on the other hand? Pfft! Nah...I work for myself. And, Michael...sorry about your borother. If we get back to my place, I can easily give you the files I've created on Eliza Critcher." Mallas said. "She moves from city to city, country to county, managing o avoid the law and bring down banking corporations..."

He scratched his trainers on the ground, kicking up a small cloud made of sand. The CIA maybe the only problem for them but Eliza was his top-priority. She was part of something way bigger than a simple bank-shark. Mallas clicked his tongue against his teeth, more hoodies were approaching him. It was the local drug dealers that he had gone undercover to bring down. It was like a hot London at night.

"Hey! Jake, my man! Who are these people?" Said one of the trio.

Mallas coughed, switching to an Austrian accent. "Mates o' mine. I'm sure you have heard dont quit ya day job? That's exactly what I'm not doing. These peeps are my...friends. You better leave before you don't get that delivery. Got that?"

"Got it man. You have 24 hours to bring it to me."

They then had a intense glare-off before the trio wandered off. Mallas rolled his eyes, muttering something underneath his breath. "So anyway, what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: The new one in town   The new one in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:19 pm

Sam was wondering who all these people were and how they knew Mallas. "Ok so many people, Mallas. Who are they and how the hell do they know u?" he asked.

Michael sighed and shook his head. "Can we just please get to why the hell we're here? We've been whew for two hours and u have yet to tell u why the hell u called us out here, Mallas." he said.
Back to top Go down
Mallas Franklin

Mallas Franklin

PostSubject: Re: The new one in town   The new one in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:26 pm

"I need help." He said bluntly, turning to Michael. "A job, they are a drug gang that know about something to do with Eliza and I was trying to find out. Undercover work. It would have been much easier if you had followed me to my place."

"Eliza brings down banks an i need to scare her enough so that she seeks a protective custody, but she knows a lot about me. That's the problem, she knows the moves and know what I was going to do." Mallas went over to the nearest bench and sat himself down. He hoped that they hadn't gotten off to the wrong foot with Mike and himself. But hurdles had to be overcome sometime and it was best to get them out of the way first. "Happy?"
Back to top Go down
Michael Westen
Admin
Admin
Michael Westen

PostSubject: Re: The new one in town   The new one in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:31 pm

Michael nodded. "Ok what's the job, Mallas? I'm sure Sam's explained all the jobs that we do, u know, from blowing up buildings, which is our forte, rescue missions, undercover ops, u name it. Just tell us what u need us to do and we're there. Trust us." he said.

Sam agreed with Michael. "I haven't had the chance to tell Mallas exactly what we do but now that u have, Mike, I guess all that's left to do is the job that he has in hand for us." he said.
Back to top Go down
Mallas Franklin

Mallas Franklin

PostSubject: Re: The new one in town   The new one in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:42 pm

Mallas nodded. Blowing up buildings were his area, but cleaning after other agents were too. Besides, that was what he done for most of his spy life. Blowing up the Builth to cover up the agents mistakes and to clean it up for them.

"You think I'm not capable?" He asked with some apprehension in his voice. "I know you guys are professionals but so am I. Eliza's folders back at my place but I believe she's still coming back to work to share the news of her house being blown to bits, she enjoys attention. If you want...I have some extra C4 lying around my place."

Mallas shrugged, everyone had left the scene and all that was left was a cindering remains of the house and a few metallic bits showing where the balcony was. "So...what's the plan of action?" Mallas asked with a grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Michael Westen
Admin
Admin
Michael Westen

PostSubject: Re: The new one in town   The new one in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:50 pm

Michael put a firm hand on Mallas' shoulder. "Ok woah, just calm down ok? We didn't say u weren't professional. We know u are. We just need to know what u need us to do. Why u called us out here besides wanting to buy us all drinks?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mallas Franklin

Mallas Franklin

PostSubject: Re: The new one in town   The new one in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 5:56 pm

"I like the beach...and since I'm new to town...This is the place that I can remember best rather than the street of my hotel. Readjustment comes with some down sides." Mallas chuckled. He check his watch, 2.45 am. It was the next day and he was supposed to be meeting with Lorenzo, the drug dealer that was in charge of swapping information for the drugs...there was another problem.

"I need to meet the drug boss of that gang that called me Jake. They need their drugs and plenty of it. I can't jsut turn up empty handed..." Mallas said, getting up and checking his phone.

Five missed calls. Four from Eliza and one from Lorenzo. He'd better have a good explanation to why he wasnt answering the phone...
Back to top Go down
Michael Westen
Admin
Admin
Michael Westen

PostSubject: Re: The new one in town   The new one in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 6:01 pm

Michael folded his arms across his chest and shook his head in disgust. He knew this guy was shady. "I should've known. I should've known we would be called out here for nothing!!" he said, pulling out the keys to his Charger.

Sam ran after Michael. "Mike? What the hell are u doing? We can't just blow him off." he said. Sam sighed and looked back at Malllas. "Mike, come on, he's lost obviously and he needs our help."

Michael looked at Sam and shook his head. "Are u kidding me Sam? He hasn't even told us why the hell we're here. First he tells us he needs to meet with us then he goes off and says he needs to deal with something else. He's obviously hiding something. Maybe Mac should get wind of this. At least I know he will help us." he said.
Back to top Go down
Mallas Franklin

Mallas Franklin

PostSubject: Re: The new one in town   The new one in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 2:20 am

Mallas watched as Michael had gotten his keys out and began to walk. It was clear that he would have to work this by himself. He took out a scrap pice of paper and a pen and wrote:

'Told you everything about the job. Thanks for the gun and nice to meet you.'

He then took out the pistol and lay it under a napkin he had taken from the bar earlier, getting up and starting to walk away. But as he did so, the gang reappeared. They said that Lorenzo wanted the delivery earlier. Mallas wasn't up for any more funny business, they had gun underneath their jackets, he simply carried on walking. Upon being asked what was up, he took the nearest guy's arms me twisted it until he had heard a crack.

"Tell Lorenzo that I'm no longer in business and if he had any bloody concerns, he needs to speak to me in person."

With that, he carried on walking, taking off the hoodie and slinging it over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
NYPD's Finest
NYPD's Finest
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: The new one in town   The new one in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 11:35 am

Mac wasn't that far off, he had hung back to see whether Sam or the others would need him. And it seemed they did, but for him, it was best to hang back and wait for the others to approach him. Mike seemed to be rather irritated and so did that new man, Mallas Franklin. He had seen Franklin place an object on the bench and walk off. Mike and Sam were talking, most likely about what to do with him.

Mac then moved closer, seeing that Franklin had gotten hold of some guy's arm, twisting it. The crack was loud enough that he could hear pretty clearly. But that helped him, a barrel of a gun shone in the light that hit it for the millisecond that the jacket had flapped open.

It seemed to him that Mallas had something that he was dealing with on his own. Going rogue? No, the guy was too trained for that matter…he had gotten the file from some friends in higher up places for Mike but had read it through. He had it in his hand for that matter, he'd forgotten that he had brought it along to show them.

"Mike! Sam!" Mac said, jogging over. "Brought this for you. Mike, I caught wind of that conversation and that you think he's some shady character. He's not."

He handed over the file. "The guy's been with the MI6 since 21 and only left a few years ago, setting up a business that expertise's on building demolishment. He has trust issues, says it on the third page. Prefers to talk in open spaces because he is mildly claustrophobic."

Mac sighed, running a hand through his hair. He needed to tell him that they were on the same side, and that his department was after Eliza as well. "Few years ago, we received anonymous phone call saying that there was a person trying to bring down some bank. We didn't realize until much later that most of the banks were on strike in New York because their banking and funds had cut short."

He walked around to the charger, inspecting it, it was a fairly nice car in which he would even want one but couldn't really afford to keep.
Back to top Go down
Mallas Franklin

Mallas Franklin

PostSubject: Re: The new one in town   The new one in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:21 pm

Mallas was in his room, searching for something to distract his mind. MI6 were back on his trail, most likely after having an alert saying someone had looked through his file. He flung himself down on to the bed, shutting his eyes. Things weren't going so well, Lorenzo had called him five times demanding for the meeting to be at the local cafe down the road. As much as he tried to justify why he couldn't go down there, Lorenzo was a stubborn man.

Already bored of being on the bed, he got up remembering that Eliza had taken something from him. A pack of explosives? Nah,, they would have been too easy to spot a missing packet. For now, he stared off out of the window with the curtains pulled across. He went to the table, turning on his laptop and searching some events that he could attend and lose himself there.

"Ballroom dancing? No. Fishing? Boring. Ah! Business convention…funded by the bank…interesting." Mallas had a smirk on his face as he checked what was needed and then signed himself onto the list. There were a couple of spaces left.

Lorenzo was calling and he rolled his eyes, grabbing the nearest jacket and his phone and made his way down to the bar again. Once he drove up and parked, Lorenzo waved him inside the bar.

"We have some business to talk about. You need to give me my drugs, and I will give you that information that you needed. Plus, I need to talk about that incident with one of my men." Lorenzo said, sitting down at a table.

Mallas sat himself down. Nodding. "I'm sure he deserved it. But I can't supply you with the drugs when you requested--"

"Then in 24 hours?"

"Nope. Cannot do 24, 48, 72…name it and I can't do it."

With a quick motion of his hands, everyone in the bar had been paid to keep their mouths shut and forget about what was going to happen. Lorenzo huffed, hauling himself to his feet and pulling out a knife.

"I'm sorry but I need to cut you loose."

Two men grabbed Mallas by his arms and pinned him to the wall. Lorenzo closed in, but Mallas struggled and freed one hand, kicking out at the boss. Lorenzo was sent stumbling backwards and he quickly got the other man off, smashing his head against his knee. There was another sickening crack and the guy fell to the floor, unconscious. Mallas took this as an opportunity to run back out and back to his car.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
NYPD's Finest
NYPD's Finest
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: The new one in town   The new one in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 3:03 pm

Mac spun around, seeing the oncoming figure. It had only been a half hour of peace, before Mallas had interrupted it again. He pulled a small grimace upon seeing the wounds that Mallas had acquired recently, looking towards Michael, Sam and Jesse.

"Well?"

He was itching to pull his gun and bring an end to it but in this case, it would only inflame the situation. Mac nearly choked upon seeing the drug lord, Lorenzo. What the hell is Mallas getting himself into?! He thought to himself. Mallas was clearly in some trouble with Lorenzo fast approaching him.

"He needs help." He pulled out his gun, keeping it low and crouched low, pressing one side to the car and continued to until he was close enough to see what was truly happening.
Back to top Go down
Michael Westen
Admin
Admin
Michael Westen

PostSubject: Re: The new one in town   The new one in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 8:08 pm

Michael grew more and more frustrated so he did the only thing that came to his mind: he pulled out his phone and dialed Mac's number. "Mac I need your help, are u anywhere near Miami Dade Mutual?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
NYPD's Finest
NYPD's Finest
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: The new one in town   The new one in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:57 am

"Yeah, about five minutes." Mac responded, still waitin for something to happen. Mallas looked in rough shape and in no condition to fight. "Why?"

He walked over to Mallas patting him on the shoulder and warding off any other attackers. Mallas had a large cut across the back of his shoulder and many bruises. "I'm on my way."

Mac got Mallas into his car and slipped into the drivers side and revved the engine, doing a u-turn and quickly driving to the bank. His breathing was alright but he needed to be patched up quick.

When he arrived, he got out, leaving Mallas in the car and walked around, dialling Mike's number. "Why did you call me here now?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: The new one in town   The new one in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 7:55 am

Michael sighed. "I'm not so sure this guy is really who he says he is, Mac. U and I should talk, just the two of us. Could u pick me up?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
NYPD's Finest
NYPD's Finest
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: The new one in town   The new one in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 12:18 pm

"Yeah…one problem. I need to get that guy to hospital. He's been injured. Doesn't the name Lorenzo ring any bells?" Mac said, glancing towards his car. "I guess I could leave him in my car but you'll have to put up with him for a few minutes whilst I come and pick you up."

Mac slid back into the driver's seat, Mallas had thankfully stopped bleeding all over the leather seats and ready to get out. He had told him that he would be at the bar if anything were to come up, Mac nodded, calling Mike back.

"He's gone to the bar, I'm on my way."

Mac finally got there but stayed in his car having the file at the ready. It was Mallas's file. He had to tug many of his boss's strings to get this from the MI6.
Back to top Go down
Mallas Franklin

Mallas Franklin

PostSubject: Re: The new one in town   The new one in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:23 am

Mallas stayed in the car, it seemed all hush-hush so far and that his bleeding had stopped. When it had stopped, he decided that it was enough and went over to the bar and grab a beer to cool his nerves. It was a lot to take in for the time being, no one would trust him a and the fact stood that Michael wouldn't help him out either.

He sat at the bar, drinking his beer, waiting for any word from Mac Taylor.
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: The new one in town   The new one in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 12:01 pm

Michael saw the Avalanche and let out a sigh of relief. He looked to make sure no one would see him talking to Mac. "Hey, Mac thanks for meeting me here. That Mallas's file?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new one in town   The new one in town - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new one in town
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burn Notice And CSI: NY :: Miami Dade Mutual Bank.-
Jump to: