Burn Notice And CSI: NY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Crossover RP Site Between Burn Notice And CSI: NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 81 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:38 am
Latest topics
» Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone
The new one in town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 8:22 am by Sam Axe

» New Look 2014
The new one in town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:53 am by Sam Axe

» Darren O'Rourke
The new one in town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:52 am by Sam Axe

» So…what's up?
The new one in town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:19 am by Detective Mac Taylor

» Don't Judge a book by the cover
The new one in town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:49 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» The new one in town
The new one in town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:45 pm by Mallas Franklin

» That sinking feeling
The new one in town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:08 pm by Mallas Franklin

» Mallas Franklin
The new one in town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 2:33 am by Michael Westen

» New ideas?
The new one in town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 2:30 am by Michael Westen

The new one in town

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Detective Mac Taylor
NYPD's Finest
NYPD's Finest
Detective Mac Taylor

The new one in town - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The new one in town   The new one in town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 4:04 am

Mac nodded, "it sure is!" He then handed over the file. "Look, I would read this very carefully, he is on our side whether you like it or not. Sure, he may do things a little differently but he's a good person, just got stabbed…but he's alright…I hope."

Mac got out the car to open the other side of the door, they were going around town, most likely talking about Mallas.
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: The new one in town   The new one in town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:56 pm

Michael sighed. "I'm not too sure about that one, Mac. U see, he's been acting strange. How does someone end up drinking at the same bar as Sam? Then approaches him from behind out of the blue, then leaves his number for us to call him and tells us he wants to meet us at that same bar over there? I have yet to find out what the hell he wants. That's why I called u. You're the only person that can help us figure this out. I'm not gonna stop until I get answers." he said.

Last edited by Sam Axe on Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
NYPD's Finest
NYPD's Finest
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: The new one in town   The new one in town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:50 pm

"If you want answers, speak to him yourself. He has a different way of working, take the file, read it through with him, I don't know, Mike!" Mac sighed in slight irritation, if Mike wanted answers, they could sit around a lovely table and talk through it together, Mallas must have had a good explanation for why he had done it…hopefully.

"Yes, I can help you out, I can drive you to the bar if you want."
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: The new one in town   The new one in town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:44 pm

Michael looked at Mac, not really sure why he was irritated. "I've done that already, Mac. I told u, he won't tell us what the hell he wants!!! You're a cop, I'm just a spy, he'll talk to u. I'm counting on u, Mac. You're the only hope we have of finding out what he wants from us." he said.
Back to top Go down
Detective Mac Taylor
NYPD's Finest
NYPD's Finest
Detective Mac Taylor

PostSubject: Re: The new one in town   The new one in town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:32 am

"Its clear to me that he wants help taking Eliza down." Mac sighed. "He needs your help because she isn't just one person, she's part of a larger organisation. They've shut down five banks already with her, Mallas just wants to stop them and bring the organisation down! He. Needs. Help."
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: The new one in town   The new one in town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:38 pm

Michael shot an irritated look at Mac and shook his head. "I knew this was a mistake asking u for help. I'll take my chances with Mallas, seeing I don't have any other choice." he said.
Back to top Go down
Mallas Franklin

Mallas Franklin

PostSubject: Re: The new one in town   The new one in town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 1:40 am

Mallas had drunk his third beer when he decided to head over to where Sam and Mac were, it was quite a walk and on some occasions he felt light headed but that was nothing to worry about, he walked towards them.

"I wouldn't get irritated at him. My fault for trying to explain it but it seemingly didn't get through your head. I'm from MI6, I need help bringing down the organisation called MADRI. Fairly old, been running since 1900s. Look, you want to have more banks closed? I think you and I both know that answer, so…do you understand now?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: The new one in town   The new one in town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:15 pm

Michael smiled a sarcastic smile. "Then start talking, u son of a bitch. Why did u drag me and my friends all the way out here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mallas Franklin

Mallas Franklin

PostSubject: Re: The new one in town   The new one in town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:34 pm

Mallas was this close to wanting to whack Michael and cause permanent brain damage. "Did I not make it clear, I need your help to take her down!" He clenched and unclenched his fist several times. "She's going to take down Miami bank, now, she'd most likely strike tomorrow sometime around noon. Eliza will bring back up and it'll look similar to a bank heist. Its a ploy to divert attention whilst one takes down the cameras and messes up all the files within the bank. Then, the bank gets closed. I can't do it without other people but no one's willing to support me on this. Even you."

Mallas shrugged, stuffing his hands into his pockets. He had said what was going to happen and he needed the help, but Mike was a stubborn one.
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: The new one in town   The new one in town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 1:09 pm

Sam stepped in front of Michael and Mallas. "Hey listen here, pal, and very closely, u understand? U take a swing at Michael, that won't solve anything. I myself wanna know why the hell u dragged us all out here. We sound like broken records, asking u every damn time what the hell u want from us!!" he snapped. Sam paused and walked away for a good two minutes. "U mess with my friends, u mess with me, u go down. We don't tolerate two-faced sons of bitches like yourself. So if u don't start talking, I'm gonna put a million bullets in that brain of yours." Sam added.
Back to top Go down
Mallas Franklin

Mallas Franklin

PostSubject: Re: The new one in town   The new one in town - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:45 pm

"That's why I did not take a fucking swing…" He growled. It was getting rather frustrating for him, seeing that he had said EVERYTHING that they needed to know, yet it seemed as if it wasn't getting through to them. "I WANT YOUR FUCKING HELP!" He screamed, making it clear to them that it was something he wanted. He watched as Sam headed away for a moment and then returned.

"Look, you're angry and I'm angry. The thing is, I've told you everything that you needed to know, it just seems as if I'm a broken record player that no one listens to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new one in town   The new one in town - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new one in town
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burn Notice And CSI: NY :: Miami Dade Mutual Bank.-
Jump to: