Burn Notice And CSI: NY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Crossover RP Site Between Burn Notice And CSI: NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 81 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:38 am
Latest topics
» Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone
Darren O'Rourke I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 8:22 am by Sam Axe

» New Look 2014
Darren O'Rourke I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:53 am by Sam Axe

» Darren O'Rourke
Darren O'Rourke I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:52 am by Sam Axe

» So…what's up?
Darren O'Rourke I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:19 am by Detective Mac Taylor

» Don't Judge a book by the cover
Darren O'Rourke I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:49 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» The new one in town
Darren O'Rourke I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:45 pm by Mallas Franklin

» That sinking feeling
Darren O'Rourke I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:08 pm by Mallas Franklin

» Mallas Franklin
Darren O'Rourke I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 2:33 am by Michael Westen

» New ideas?
Darren O'Rourke I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 2:30 am by Michael Westen

Darren O'Rourke

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darren O'Rourke

Darren O'Rourke

Darren O'Rourke Empty
PostSubject: Darren O'Rourke   Darren O'Rourke I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 4:27 am

Character Name: Darren O'Rourke
Character Face: Kevin McKidd
Job: Ex RAAF pilot, extreme water-sports competitor

Bio:

Born and raised in Australia, there wasn't much that he could not do. Often they went to the beach and had fun creating sand castles, other times, Darren would learn how to swim. He loved the outdoors and spent every second of his childhood out of the house amongst friends, pretending to be airplanes and dive-bombing into the sea.

Then, school started and Darren had difficultly learning, slower than the rest but became rather good at it. His main ambition was to become a pilot, not a commercial one due to the huge responsibility on lives but for the RAAF where he later piloted fighter jets and helicopters. It was something he very much enjoyed.

But Darren didn't have a smooth career and by his 30th birthday, had a major falling out with one of the commanders and was kicked from the RAAF. It affected him quite a bit, nothing much could phase him until one of his best friends decided to suggest him taking up a hobby of water sports, so he did. Darren started with Kayaking, going on to whitewater and traveling the world, competing in competitions and that later on, tried surfing but wasn't so good at it, thus turning back to the more dangerous sport of white-water rafting.

He made friends, mainly NAVY as they were on their training or simply there to have fun. And he made enemies, those that were comparable to playground bullies and so rivalries were fueled and Darren fought harder to win competitions, even going as far as landing himself in hospital due to it.

Darren very much enjoys miami and often tries to find a place that he can do water sports, catch a wave or two. But he also has a more gentle side to him, which includes watching TV shows and sitting on the couch listening, reading, or whatever he wants.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Rodes
Sam's Girl
Sam's Girl
Kaitlin Rodes

Darren O'Rourke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren O'Rourke   Darren O'Rourke I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:47 pm

Welcome on board! I'm terribly sorry it took so long to get back to you, but I think the few of us that are on here got a little tied up in real life and therefore slacked a little bit from here. But I've got you added into a proper group now, so you can feel free to jump on in and start a topic here if you'd like. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

Darren O'Rourke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren O'Rourke   Darren O'Rourke I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:52 am

Welcome to the forum, Darren
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Darren O'Rourke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darren O'Rourke   Darren O'Rourke I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darren O'Rourke
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burn Notice And CSI: NY :: Check In-
Jump to: