Burn Notice And CSI: NY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Crossover RP Site Between Burn Notice And CSI: NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 81 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:38 am
Latest topics
» Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone
Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 8:22 am by Sam Axe

» New Look 2014
Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:53 am by Sam Axe

» Darren O'Rourke
Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:52 am by Sam Axe

» So…what's up?
Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:19 am by Detective Mac Taylor

» Don't Judge a book by the cover
Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:49 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» The new one in town
Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:45 pm by Mallas Franklin

» That sinking feeling
Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:08 pm by Mallas Franklin

» Mallas Franklin
Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 2:33 am by Michael Westen

» New ideas?
Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 2:30 am by Michael Westen

Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaitlin Rodes
Sam's Girl
Sam's Girl
Kaitlin Rodes

Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone Empty
PostSubject: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 4:00 pm

Kaitlin had extremely rare moments when she could be slightly up-tight and wound up like a chord around a spool, but today just wasn't one of those days. Without a job on her mind and with the beautiful sun shining in Miami, the blue water as crystal clear as it's always been and Keith Urban singing from her Ipod, she planned to take full advantage of this day.
She planned to possibly hit a few beach bars and just bask in the sun of Miami for a spell, possibly try out the waters along the shore. It was one of those days to just do nothing at all and do something by doing that nothing. She wore a light, somewhat loose fitting dress over her bikini at the moment. Maybe later she'd pull off her dress and slide on her sunglasses in exchange.
Who'll she meet on this fine day in Miami?
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 10:25 pm

Sam was at the same bar just a few blocks down from where Kaitlin was. He ordered his usual: mojitos. And not just one, but three of them. He decided to take a walk over to the other bar and just casually enjoy the sunset. He didn't know he would meet a new friend. As he took a walk down by the water, he noticed a beautiful woman swimming. And boy was she beautiful. He walked up to her and introduced himself, he didn't wanna scare her. "Hi, I'm Sam Axe, I was just down at the bar down the street and I couldn't help but notice u. My oh my you're beautiful." he said.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Rodes
Sam's Girl
Sam's Girl
Kaitlin Rodes

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 3:27 pm

Kaitlin smiled at the introduction. "Hey, and thanks,"she said a tad shyly. "My name's Kaitlin, but you can call me Kate. Kate Rodes,"she said, brushing her hair back out of her face and then offering a hand for a friendly handshake.
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Sam put his hand out and shook Kaitlin's hand. "Very nice to meet u. Hang tight, ok, let me get u a towel. I usually keep a few in my car as a precaution, u know, for situations like this. Umm can I interest u in a mojito, anything at all? It's on me." he said.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Rodes
Sam's Girl
Sam's Girl
Kaitlin Rodes

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 3:27 pm

Kaitlin smirked a bit. "I've got my own, but I think I'll take you up on that other offer. A mojito sounds pretty good right about now,"she said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 9:39 pm

Sam nodded and smiled. He was hoping he would make a romantic connection with Kaitlin. "So, this may sound a bit random but are u seeing anyone right now?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Rodes
Sam's Girl
Sam's Girl
Kaitlin Rodes

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 20, 2013 10:46 pm

Kaitlin chuckled. "No, I'm not. Single,"she replied.
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 12:34 am

Sam nodded as he took a sip of his mojito. "Same here. Unfortunately. Haven't been able to find the right girl. But.....That may have changed. I hope I'm not coming onto u too strong, Kaitlin." he said.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Rodes
Sam's Girl
Sam's Girl
Kaitlin Rodes

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 10:37 pm

Kate smirked. "No. You're being honest and I like it,"she said with a smile as she brushed a few strands of her hair back out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 10:53 pm

Sam liked it whenever Kaitlin played with her hair. "U doing anything later? U know, after you're done here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Rodes
Sam's Girl
Sam's Girl
Kaitlin Rodes

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 8:52 am

Kaitlin smiled a bit. "Is that your way of asking for my number and if I want to out with you?"she asked. She liked how he was doing this, it was fun and fresh. "If so, no, I'm not doing anything tonight, but that also means I have room for plans."
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 11:28 am

Sam smiled and pulled out his phone. "I won't lie, yes, it is my way of asking for your number. I mean, you're beautiful, Kaitlin." he admitted.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Rodes
Sam's Girl
Sam's Girl
Kaitlin Rodes

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:33 pm

Kate smiled and pulled out her own phone. "Works for me,"she said before she gave him her number. "Mind if I ask for yours?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 10:38 pm

Sam nodded and smiled. "Of course u may. I was gonna give it to u even if u didn't ask. I always have my phone on so no matter what time it is, I'll always find the time to answer. Umm, do u need a ride home?" he asked, nervously.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Rodes
Sam's Girl
Sam's Girl
Kaitlin Rodes

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 9:58 pm

Kate smiled somewhat shyly. "Actually, I do,"she said, biting at her lip and looking nervously at her hands.
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 6:38 pm

Sam nodded and smiled as he pulled out his wallet. "I'll take care of the drinks, and we'll be on our way." he said, making his way to the front to pay for the drinks. "Damn she's beautiful." he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Rodes
Sam's Girl
Sam's Girl
Kaitlin Rodes

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 9:48 pm

Kate smiled softly. "Thank you." She watched as he went to pay for their drinks, thinking about how nice he'd been. She kinda liked him.
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 9:55 pm

Sam looked behind him. "Oh wow u heard that, did u, Kaitlin?" he asked, as he signed off the bill and put his credit card back in his wallet. Sam couldn't believe how beautiful Kaitlin was. He really liked her, and he was hoping she liked him back. But he wanted to see where their friendship would take them first and then decide from there whether or not he wanted to pursue a relationship with her.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Rodes
Sam's Girl
Sam's Girl
Kaitlin Rodes

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:33 pm

Kate blushed and smiled shyly, looking down at her hands. "Yeah,"she replied, shooting a glance over at him and wondering if she was supposed to hear that. She looked back at her hands out of shyness, which usually wasn't a problem for her. "And you can call me Kate, Sam,"she added, finally finding the courage to look him in the eyes again. She really thought he was nice and she liked him. It was pretty obvious he liked her too, but she wasn't about to speak her thoughts about it quite yet. It was kinda touchy for her, she wanted to see where they could go with their friendship before launching at anything beyond that.
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 9:02 pm

Sam smiled at Kaitlin and led her to his car. "Well I'm glad u heard what I said because I meant it. I really do like u, Kate, but I'm all for starting off as friends and then seeing where that takes us. Believe me when I say this, I'm not a fan of moving too fast when it comes to relationships. I like taking things slow." he said.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Rodes
Sam's Girl
Sam's Girl
Kaitlin Rodes

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 8:03 pm

Kate nodded. "You literally just read my mind. Great minds think alike, huh?"she asked with a bit of a smirk as she followed Sam to his car.
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2013 8:59 pm

Sam smiled and opened the passenger's side of his car, helping Kaitlin in. He smiled and got into the driver's seat, but he didn't start the car right away. He just stared at Kaitlin and smiled even bigger. "U know, maybe we were meant to meet the way we did. And if I'm gonna go based on first impressions, I have to say, I'm impressed." he said.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Rodes
Sam's Girl
Sam's Girl
Kaitlin Rodes

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:48 pm

Kate smiled softly and a bit shyly as she looked over at him. "I'm impressed, myself. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:22 pm

Sam could tell that Kaitlin was a bit shy around him but that didn't bother him any. "I'm flattered. So, which direction is home, Kate?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Rodes
Sam's Girl
Sam's Girl
Kaitlin Rodes

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 9:29 pm

Kate smiled softly. "I live in Coral Gables, but I guess I'd go anywhere if you wanted to hang out?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burn Notice And CSI: NY :: Restaurants-
Jump to: