Burn Notice And CSI: NY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Crossover RP Site Between Burn Notice And CSI: NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 81 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:38 am
Latest topics
» Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone
Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 8:22 am by Sam Axe

» New Look 2014
Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:53 am by Sam Axe

» Darren O'Rourke
Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:52 am by Sam Axe

» So…what's up?
Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:19 am by Detective Mac Taylor

» Don't Judge a book by the cover
Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:49 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» The new one in town
Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:45 pm by Mallas Franklin

» That sinking feeling
Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:08 pm by Mallas Franklin

» Mallas Franklin
Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 2:33 am by Michael Westen

» New ideas?
Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 2:30 am by Michael Westen

Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaitlin Rodes
Sam's Girl
Sam's Girl
Kaitlin Rodes

Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 6:04 pm

Kate smiled, blushing a bit and then leaning over and getting the door for him before he got in. "And thank you...," she told him, "For not hesitating yourself, and for making me myself happy. I want this to last... And I can see it, too."
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:43 am

Sam blushed a bit and nodded. "I have a feeling this is gonna last quite a while. With u, I know it will. I don't want anything else or anyone else for that matter." he said.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Rodes
Sam's Girl
Sam's Girl
Kaitlin Rodes

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 3:18 pm

Kate blushed a bit herself. "Then I can't wait to see where it takes us," she said with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:40 pm

Sam looked at Kaitlin and smiled. This was all going so well for him so far. "Neither can I. So the place I'm taking u to is called The Stash House. It's over in the Everglades. They have everything from seafood to pasta to steak." he said.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Rodes
Sam's Girl
Sam's Girl
Kaitlin Rodes

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 9:52 pm

Kate smiled. "Sounds great!" she said. This was going great... Who would've thought? She'd only just met him, really... And it was just amazing... Seriously... Who would have thought something like this could happen?
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:50 am

Sam smiled. "It was either there or my kitchen in Miami but I figured taking u out would be a better option just to see how it would go. And so far I'm liking where this is going." he said.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Rodes
Sam's Girl
Sam's Girl
Kaitlin Rodes

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:10 am

Kate smiled, even laughing a little. "I'd go anywhere with you, Sam," she told him, "Just hanging out with you's great."
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 1:36 pm

Sam smiled as they arrived at the restaurant. "I love being here with u too, Kate. I got a surprise for u after we're all through with dinner. But I don't wanna spoil that surprise yet." he said.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Rodes
Sam's Girl
Sam's Girl
Kaitlin Rodes

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:18 pm

Kate smiled, eyeing him with an eyebrow raised. "Then this should be quite the interesting night," she said, laughing just a bit. "Whatever it is, I'm sure it's worth the wait, so I'll be patient."
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:44 am

Sam smiled. "Trust me, it'll be worth the wait." he said.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Rodes
Sam's Girl
Sam's Girl
Kaitlin Rodes

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 2:41 pm

Kate smiled. "Oh, I trust you, Sam. I highly doubt I won't be satisfied," she assured him.
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 7:52 pm

Sam nodded as he opened the door to the restaurant for Kate. "After u, u know what they say, ladies first." he said.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Rodes
Sam's Girl
Sam's Girl
Kaitlin Rodes

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:17 am

Kate smiled and went inside, turning around to wait for Sam to join her. "That they do," she said, smiling, "But I'll still wait for you."
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 9:20 pm

Sam grabbed Kaitlin's hand and smiled. "Thank u, my dear. I do appreciate that very much. Table for two, please." he told the host.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Rodes
Sam's Girl
Sam's Girl
Kaitlin Rodes

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 9:21 pm

Kaitlin smiled, letting him take her hand. "My pleasure," she said. The host nodded to the request and offered them both a smile before grabbing two menus, "Follow me," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 9:28 pm

Sam smiled back and looked at Kaitlin. She was just the most beautiful woman he ever met in a long long time and boy was he lucky to have met her at that beach bar. "Thank u, sir." he said.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Rodes
Sam's Girl
Sam's Girl
Kaitlin Rodes

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 9:32 pm

The host nodded and smiled, showing the pair to where they could sit. "I'll send a waiter out in a minute to get your drinks," he said, setting the menus down and then stepping back to let them both sit. Kate smiled and nodded her thanks to the waiter before having a seat and taking a look at the menu to see what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 9:43 pm

Sam returned the nod to the host. "Thanks, again, you've been a great help." he said, before opening the menu and taking a look at what he wanted to order. "Everything on here looks great, but if there's one item on here that I recommend, it's the sea bass. It comes with two side orders." he said.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Rodes
Sam's Girl
Sam's Girl
Kaitlin Rodes

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 9:46 pm

Kate looked up and nodded. That sounded really, really good... Of course, almost anything would to her at the moment. "I might just have to do that," she said, reading over the menu once more.
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 9:53 pm

Sam nodded. "That settles that then. I'm having the same thing as well." he said.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Rodes
Sam's Girl
Sam's Girl
Kaitlin Rodes

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 9:57 pm

Kate smiled. "Alrighty then. What do you usually drink? If I may ask," she said, looking back over at him.
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 10:03 pm

Sam chuckled. "Well, they do call me the mojito king and that is my favorite drink after all, so I usually always order that. What are u drinking tonight, Kate?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Rodes
Sam's Girl
Sam's Girl
Kaitlin Rodes

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 10:20 pm

Kate smiled. "I've always like margaritas myself, so that's what I'm going to have," she said.
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 10:30 pm

Sam nodded as he flagged down their waiter. "Hey how are u doing? We're ready to order." he said.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Rodes
Sam's Girl
Sam's Girl
Kaitlin Rodes

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 6:48 pm

"Alright, what can I get you two?" he asked. "I just want a margarita to drink," Kate said with a small smile, "And I heard the sea bass is good here, so I'll take that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burn Notice And CSI: NY :: Restaurants-
Jump to: