Burn Notice And CSI: NY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Crossover RP Site Between Burn Notice And CSI: NY

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 81 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:38 am
Latest topics
» Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone
Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 8:22 am by Sam Axe

» New Look 2014
Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:53 am by Sam Axe

» Darren O'Rourke
Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:52 am by Sam Axe

» So…what's up?
Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:19 am by Detective Mac Taylor

» Don't Judge a book by the cover
Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:49 pm by Detective Mac Taylor

» The new one in town
Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:45 pm by Mallas Franklin

» That sinking feeling
Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 1:08 pm by Mallas Franklin

» Mallas Franklin
Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 2:33 am by Michael Westen

» New ideas?
Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 2:30 am by Michael Westen

Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:23 pm

Sam chuckled a bit. "Uhh yeah, I'm meeting a girl in a few hours, I'm taking her out to dinner then take a walk on the beach with her." he said.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Rodes
Sam's Girl
Sam's Girl
Kaitlin Rodes

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:31 pm

The woman smiled and looked over her shoulder at him. "Oh yeah? That sounds great!"she said, finishing quickly and handing him over the dozen roses. "I'm sure she'll love it."
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 7:44 pm

Sam accepted the bouquet of roses as he pulled out his wallet. "How much do I owe u?" he asked the woman.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Rodes
Sam's Girl
Sam's Girl
Kaitlin Rodes

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:12 pm

"Twenty should suit me just fine,"the woman said with a shrug and smile.
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:17 pm

Sam nodded and handed the woman a crisp 20 dollar bill. "Here u go, a little extra just for u for helping me out. Have a good day." he said.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Rodes
Sam's Girl
Sam's Girl
Kaitlin Rodes

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:31 pm

The woman nodded her thanks and flashed a smile. "Thank you, and you too, sir."
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 9:13 pm

Sam returned the nod and left with his roses. He couldn't wait to see Kate now. "She's gonna love these roses." he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Rodes
Sam's Girl
Sam's Girl
Kaitlin Rodes

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 9:32 pm

Kate was eager to see him again, and she nervously chewed at her lip as she pulled her hair back into a neat ponytail to finish up prepping for him coming. Examining her look in the mirror, she gave a shrug, telling herself to just relax.

It was Sam, after all. She shouldn't be nervous at all... Or maybe it was more excitement. Either way, it made her adjust the straps on her dress one last time, shooting another look at the mirror as if it was the one arguing with her and she could silence it with that look.
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 9:50 pm

Sam arrived at Kate's apartment finally and he was nervous and excited at the same time. This was their first official date and he wanted to make sure he did everything right. He approached the front door and knocked on it, fixing his shirt and taking a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Rodes
Sam's Girl
Sam's Girl
Kaitlin Rodes

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 7:01 am

Kate nearly jumped when she heard the knock on the door, but then realized that it was Sam. Calling herself silly to think it anything other than him, she quickly adjusted her black dress and then opened the door, smiling when she saw it was him. "Hey!" she greeted, "So good to see you again!"
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:10 pm

Sam smiled as he saw Kate. "Good to see u too, Kate. Ummm these are for u. Stopped by the flower shop on my way here. Hope u like them." he said, pulling the roses from behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Rodes
Sam's Girl
Sam's Girl
Kaitlin Rodes

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:35 pm

"Sam!" Kate exclaimed, eyes wide in surprise and clapping her hands together once before she shot a look at him, "You didn't have to! That is so sweet of you! They're beautiful!"
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 8:37 pm

Sam smiled as he saw the excitement unfold from Kate's face. "Actually, I didn't have to, you're right, but I wanted to. You're worth it, Kate." he said.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Rodes
Sam's Girl
Sam's Girl
Kaitlin Rodes

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 7:55 pm

Kate blushed and looked shyly away from Sam. "Okay, okay, stop it!" she said, playfully pushing his shoulder as she looked back at him, "You're worth it, too, Sam. But I will have to disappoint, you'll have to be satisfied with my presence," she said a little jokingly, "Shouldn't be too hard."
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 8:05 pm

Sam shot a playfully confused look at Kate. "Is that right? U know I don't do well with disappointments. That's my weakness. That's my kryptonite, if u will." he said.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Rodes
Sam's Girl
Sam's Girl
Kaitlin Rodes

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 3:20 pm

Kate smiled softly. "Well, we can't have that happen," she said, "Wouldn't want you to be hurting. I don't know if I'd be able to handle that one."
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:48 pm

Sam smiled before he kissed Kate. "I don't think I could handle that myself, Kate." he said.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Rodes
Sam's Girl
Sam's Girl
Kaitlin Rodes

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:51 pm

Kate didn't hesitate to kiss him back and smiled a little, nodding in agreement. "Lucky we don't have to worry about it then, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 8:36 pm

Sam nodded and smiled. "Yeah. Lucky us. Lucky me. I never thought I could ever meet such a beautiful woman such as yourself. I mean, damn, you're gorgeous, Kate." he said.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Rodes
Sam's Girl
Sam's Girl
Kaitlin Rodes

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 9:28 pm

Kate blushed a bit, smiling shyly. "Need I mention that you're quite the handsome gentleman yourself?" she asked, "How'd we get so lucky?"
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 11:35 am

Sam blushed a bit and shook his head. "I really don't know, Kate. But I do know this, there's this great restaurant in the Everglades that I'm taking u to. They have the absolute best salmon and catfish. What'd u say we head out?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Rodes
Sam's Girl
Sam's Girl
Kaitlin Rodes

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:56 pm

Kate smiled and nodded. "It sounds great, Sam. Let's do it."
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:12 pm

Sam grabbed Kate's hand and led her to the car. "Your chariot awaits, my dear." he said with a bit of a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Rodes
Sam's Girl
Sam's Girl
Kaitlin Rodes

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:44 pm

Kate smiled and laughed a little herself as she followed after Sam to the car. Man, did she get lucky or what? She still couldn't believe it.
Back to top Go down
Sam Axe
Kaitlin's Man
Kaitlin's Man
Sam Axe

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 1:04 pm

Sam closed the door for Kate, leaning into the open window and planting a small kiss before he got in the driver's side to start the car. "Thank u, Kate. For meeting me, for....for not hesitating to go out with me, for making me happy. I can see this lasting for a while." he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone   Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Casual Friends? || Sam, Anyone
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Burn Notice And CSI: NY :: Restaurants-
Jump to: